Corsair Community

Random rainbow on every key?

wait mine??

--

It was incomplete for me, also. After converting to K95 I just added the unassigned keys to your lighting groups, though, and all is well with the world. Nicely done. Attached is a screen snip showing what was missing and added. Red was there from the import. I assigned the green.

Edit_Map_2015_02.13_Rainbow_Random.PNG.d95e67eb5e9b633441998fc11ea6c0d1.PNG

--

It was incomplete for me, also. After converting to K95 I just added the unassigned keys to your lighting groups, though, and all is well with the world. Nicely done. Attached is a screen snip showing what was missing and added. Red was there from the import. I assigned the green.

[ATTACH]20881[/ATTACH]

I had a K95 one that had all the keys mapped. Pitty it doesnt work anymore.

• 4 months later...

I have a K70-UK Layout and I found a few keys that didn't light, I put it down to the differences in layout (the creator might, too, have a UK layout keyboard, I don't know.)

This is how I fixed it:

1. Find an affected key that isn't lighting.

2. In CUE, make sure Rainbow Random is the selected profile and click the Lighting tab.

3. You should see the row of groups along the top by the keyboard picture, slowly click through the groups until you find one with no keys selected by your affected key. So for example, one key affected was my hash/tilde key (#/~), the best group I found for this key was group 8 as there were no keys selected in that group near that key.

4. Right click the affected key (for this example, the tilde key) and go to add to group and then click "08".

Done :)

Do this for every key, I had several keys not lighting, including my tilde key, the right Windows Key, my F10 key, the back slash key, my forward slash key on the numpad and the 1 key also on the numpad. They are now lighting nicely now.

Here is a picture of the affected keys:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/radiocaf/Affected%20Keys_zpsxjqeh4ra.png

And the groups I added them to were:

Right Windows Key - Group 04

F10 Key - Group 04

Tilde Key - Group 08

Numpad / Key - Group 10

\ Key - Group 12

Numpad 1 Key - Group 15

Hope this helps! :)

Archived