Corsair Community

LL120 acting weird

Helios_NL

Good morning,

I've had this issue since a couple of months, but it feels like it has become more frequent lately.

There are random flickerings on my lightloops

This happens both with solid colors (blue outside ring, white inside) Here

As with a more advanced schedule (rotating blue / orange outside and blue /white inside) Here

I am unaware what the exact problem is (Software, LightLoops or Commander Pro)

I have 4 lightloops in total connected to the commander pro.

Also 4 strips, connected to the commander pro

If anyone would be able to tell me what the problem is and logical next steps I would be very grateful.

If you want any other information, feel free to ask.

Currently I turned off all the lighting from my system due to the sheer annoyance.

Kind regards,

Edited by Helios_NL

so.. no sign of the issue when lighting is set to an instant lighting color.. but is when you apply normal effects... that would point at a software issue imho... have you tried a repair of iCUE? and are you on the latest version?

Check all your RGB wiring to ensure that it's done correctly then check iCue the instant lighting option.

NOTE: It will be worth your time to disconnect everything from the lighting node & Commander Pro & start over & have patience & take your time.

Good Luck:biggrin:

ok... what happens in you start a new profile and set them all to lighting link spiral rainbow?

The lighting link spiral rainbow works just fine as well.

When my own lighting bugs out, and i switch it to the lighting link spiral rainbow profile, its like it resets the issue (even though it takes a few secs 5-15)

After which my own profile works just fine for a while again.

Edited by Helios_NL

I have Asus Aura installed, since Icue can't control my GPU rgb settings.

But even when i've had that un-installed (had it removed due to being annoying for about 8 weeks) I still had the same problems with my lightloops.

I only reinstalled aura 2 weeks ago since my gpu rgb settings reset to rainbow instead of plain white.

It's just weird that the presets (Instant Lighting & Lighting Link) works perfectly but once I go into custom lighting, it starts to bug out after some time.

Edited by Helios_NL

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Zotty,

Just to give you an update.

I no longer have problems.

I've reset windows and removed one of my ledstrips which was faulty.

It is going well so far (about 6 hours uptime).

Thank you for your help in trying to figure out the problem.

Currently I have no ledstrips installed anymore, but will do so in the near future, I've already contacted the seller for replacements.

Kind regards,

Tom