Corsair Community

Wobbling Fan sticker

f455x

Hey everyone,

I do have several of the LL and QL series fans and they have once all together - the wobbling and annoying fan stickers on their front.

Just looking dumb once they are in operation. Getting charged up to 40 Euro for such a crappy thing is just awkward. There are really really cheap fans out there without having such things. Corsair... yeah, thanks!

Ordered and got meanwhile some stickers from beststickers.net but imho that is not THE solution.

Is it possible to remove the stickers without issues (don't want to see the next trouble!) or are any fans out there from Corsairs Chinese hands which does not have that issue?

only the stickers on the back serve some purpose by hiding the PCB and cables.. The ones on the front? remove these abominations..

The fan hub looks WAY better without sticker, even if it was centered. tried on HD and LL :!:

instead of making me want to buy more they drove me nuts because i was too lazy to get behind a glass panel, a dust filter and having to dismantle half my watercooling loop to get them out to peel off wobbly stickers >_>

Honestly, they look gorgeous without sticker, the light diffuses nicely on the center, even on HD that have no rotor LEDs. these stickers GOT TO GO!