Corsair Community

Corsair RGB VOID Wired Headset not working

Flazlorky

I just purchased the Corsair VOID RGB wired headset, I plug it into my computer and the headset recieves power, beeps and it even shows up in device manager, my volume mixer as recording and a playback device. Ive downloaded all drives and external corsair software, but no matter what I do I cannot get the audio to play through the headset, or the mic to record any sound. Ive disabled all other playback devices, attempted to set the headset as default. Un-installed and re-installed device drivers, Disabled Realtek Audio, troubleshooted audio problems but nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong? Ive had a headset before that uses the audio jacks and Ive had no problem. This new headset uses a USB instead of audio jacks. Could that possibly be an issue? Thats what I fear. Also, in the playback devices it shows up as the default communications device.

GPU : AMD Radeon R9 380 Series

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor

Memory : 16.00 GB RAM (15.90 GB usable)

Current resolution : 1920 × 1080, 60 Hz; 1360 × 768, 60 Hz; 1280 × 1024, 60 Hz

Operating system : Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Make sure the headset and microphone is the default playback device. Use the volume mixer in Windows (Right click the sound icon in the notifications tray) and play audio, Does it show audio playing?

Try the headset on another computer and see whether audio works.

Archived