Corsair Community

Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum SE Liquid CPU Cooler

Kukki

Hey!

Just had a small question about installing it. I want to install it into an NZXT H510i Smart Mid Tower Case. On the case, there are two fans already present, I wanted to switch them out for the LL RGB fans that come with the Corsair H100i. I don't particularly know how I go about this. If there is a video or step-by-step on how to do this that would be lovely. I'm planning on purchasing it sometime this week.

(Sorry if this isn't the right thread or w/e I'm sorry, not used to using forms and whatnot)

In the AIO box will be 8x long 6-32 machine screws. Assuming you want the front fans to be visible through the front fascia of the case, the long screws will go through both the case mounting hole and the entire fan, effectively sandwiching it between case and radiator. It will be fairly evident when you get it. Just don’t use the standard short #8 screws that come with most fans. They are too thick for the radiator mounting holes. There will be short ones in the box for the radiator if needed.