Corsair Community

Certain LEDs on STRAFE RGB suddenly not editable in iCUE

YorsWorld

Hi guys,

I've got two sudden and very annoying problems with iCUE. Number 1, most of the LEDs along the top row of my STRAFE RGB, except for the two behind the Corsair logo, are suddenly not editable in iCUE. I can't select them or change their colours. To be clear, I'm talking about the profile key, brightness key, windows lock key, lock LEDs, and volume mute button. I used to have them all set to solid white, but they've reverted to their defaults and I can't change them in iCUE.

My second problem, and this may just be me forgetting how to use iCUE, but it doesn't seem like I can edit individual keys anymore. When I got the keyboard ~3 months ago, iCUE seemed fairly intuitive. I set the keyboard (and my Glaive mouse) to use Rainbow Wave Lighting Link, then changed each of the top row buttons to pure white (I just liked that look). Now, though, it seems like attempting to apply any lighting effect to any individual key switches off ALL other LEDs on the keyboard, and all I can do to get them back is clikc Revert. It's driving me nuts. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I've tried clean installing iCUE and hardware resetting the keyboard (as per instructions I received from customer support), but I thought I'd ask here in case anyone has had a similar experience.

Thanks for any advice!

In order to select individual or groups of keys without reseting the current selection, you must either SHIFT + Left click drag or CTRL + Left click drag. This can be a box around rows of keys or individually click. You will pay a price for forgetting and have to start over on the first left click without shift/control.

I don't know if the Strafe is different, but go to the Performance Tab for the KB instead of the Lighting Tab. There should be lock, brightness, and profile. It has an "indicator color" that overrides the background color.