Corsair Community

2nd K70 rgb rapidfire with faulty keys

Dakkadakaa

Hello, i got a k70 rapidfire before 2 months, after about 2 weeks of use i noticed one of the keys had a color shift from orange towards red after one or two days the problem got worse as the key then turned teal.

So i picked up the keyboard to look at it it closely and noticed that when i move -tilt it the color shift again and even other keys from the faulty one begun changing colors.

I send it for RMA and after checking it i got a new keyboard from the shop that i bought it.

Now i have the new keyboard for about 1-2 weeks and i notice that again the "Q" key beggins to shift color so i tilt the keyboard and guess what!

the key changes color! I also beggin to notice some other keys do the same (enter,shift, 5,B,0)and when i say tilt and move i mean soft and normal movements

So i get to the question:

is this a common issue with corsair keyboards or im just unlucky and the shop has a bad batch?

I ask beacause i cannot continue to do this until i get a working one if this is common i'll try to change to something else.Dont get me wrong i love the keyboard but for 180euro this is unacceptable 2/2 faulty out of the box

Archived