Corsair Community

Alternating Fades?

Mini_Van_Dan

Anyone know how to make keys fade but alternate not at the same time?. Basically what I want to do is I have 2half of the keyboard one color but I want one side to fade dark while the other one is light and so on. I'm just sure how to set it up correctly so it does that if it's possible.

Make sure you are in Advanced Settings in the profile lighting menu. You will know you are in advanced settings if you see "Lighting Effects List" in the bottom left of CUE instead of the "Select Lighting Effect" drop down menu you would see there in the Standard Settings.

Create a gradient effect with double the time duration you want for each individual fade. Using only the left side of the lighting editor, create your first fade. Next, in the lighting tab, duplicate the gradient effect you just created and flip it. Change the color, but do not change the position of the time markers or the duration of the effect.

I could make an example for you if you'd like, but I would have to reinstall the current version of CUE :P

Let me know if it takes more than 10 minutes to figure it out. I will gladly make an example profile on either the K95 RGB or STRAFE RGB. (and upload lighting files so it could be applied to any device)

Archived