Corsair Community

can not control motherboard fan speeds in corasir link

threebills9909

i used to be able to control my 2 motherboard fans in corsair link,for some reason it stopped working.I can control the h80i fans with no problem.When i click on either of the motherboard fans,it gives the option for default,unlike it used to give options for max speed and other options,now its only the one for default.I uninstalled the profiles and the whole program,restarted,and its still the same(i installed the latest version which i seen was 3.1.5525).

my rig is below:

asus z97 ar mobo

16 gigs Kingston hyper fury x ram

corsair cx 750 m psu

nvidia 660 ti video card

samsung 850 pro 128 gig (OS)

SAMSUNG 840 PRO

SEAGATE 500 gig hdd

WINDOWS 7

ANY IDEAS? Thanks in advance

Corsair Link is only showing default option for all fans on my system now. I had to re install Windoze last week, and when I re installed Link, it only offers default as an option now too, though it used to offer other options. Sorry I don't have an answer, but you aren't the only one seeing this.

thanks samsaw,ya maybe they had changed it in the newer version then,caus ei now i was able to change it,i tried installing speedfan,but it doesnt see my fans,also tried troubleshooting that,read on to go to a speedfan link to get a profile for my mobo,but it doesnt have my mobo as an option,so that didnt work,thought that corsair link was conflicting with speedfan,but it doesnt work even when corsair link is not running.Guess my last option to control my mobo fans is to do it from BIOS

Corsair link has never had the ability to control the fans connected to the motherboard. It only monitored them.

You may have had another piece of software controlling the fans but I can assure you that it was not corsair link.

Archived