Corsair Community

M65 RGB - New update removed custom color profiles

DeJMan

You done messed up Corsair.

I cant change use any of my custom lighting effects (the ones i made in the gradient slider view thingy),

Instead now I have to choose between : Rainbow, Solid, Color Shift, Color Pulse.

Im sure either Corsair (or me) are missing something here because I know that updates are supposed to improve functionality, not remove it.

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.7.106.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.5.80.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.5.108.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.3.91.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.3.70.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.2.77.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.2.74.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.1.57.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.1.56.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.1.48.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.0.657.zip

• 1 year later...

Downgrading is all good and well but I must say that the new CUE software (2.7) works better for me. The flow is better.

Regardless of how much I like the CUE software I cannot for the life of me understand why you cannot apply something as simple as a gradient to the LEDs on the M65 but you can add a gradient to any key on the K70.

This is not cool Corsair.

PS. This does not bother me that much as I mostly use my peripherals on Linux with th CKB software that has way more functionality (in terms of lighting) than the CUE software.

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.7.106.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.5.80.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.5.108.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.3.91.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.3.70.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.2.77.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.2.74.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.1.57.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.1.56.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.1.48.zip

softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.0.657.zip

These versions are extremely old, and are not compatible either with the latest FW versions.

Archived