Corsair Community

not every fan is being lit up (LL Fans)

tonyt3rry

I have had my fans for some time and despite the bad software and cable mess I like them. But recently I keep getting more and more issues with the lights not lighting up. I have all 5 of my fans connected to my rgb hub which then goes to my lighting node pro in the software it lights up 3 fans and usually 4 and 5 crash on the animation. when I close the software/reboot my system or turn off the lights no longer work. I have tried rearranging them in the fan setup page in the icue software and also tried forcing firmware to update on them. I shouldnt have to open my pc up and put the node into recovery mode to fix this (temp) if the issue just keeps coming back.

is there any other fix I can do im honestly at the point of selling all my corsair stuff and moving onto another brand.

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. You said you tried rearranging them, when you did, did the same physical fan show issues, or did the fan you swap with show issue after that?

If you could please submit a ticket https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000397351 and provide the ticket number once you have it.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. You said you tried rearranging them, when you did, did the same physical fan show issues, or did the fan you swap with show issue after that?

If you could please submit a ticket https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000397351 and provide the ticket number once you have it.

Eventually, I moved fans 1-5 to others. my fans 2&3 I put on my H100i RGB connection (no issues with it) and then the fans 4&5 I moved to 2&3 on my rgb hub or what ever it is called. has no issues with it since. I have a feeling the issue is down to the node or what ever it is called. I have tried doing the firmware delete and revert then updated that to the most recent firmware from icue. my icue is also on the latest firmware version too.