Corsair Community

Fans out of sync

Khoomn

So maybe 3-4 weeks ago I bought 2 packs of 3 HD120 fans w/ controller and hub. When they came in, the first rgb hub only 4 worked and the second only 2 worked, so I saw that it didnt seem to matter because all 6 worked fine together, I was on update 3.6.109 and i was using color warp and it synced the color shift with them together and it was perfectly fine, I was looking around about 20m ago for new profiles that matched keyboard and fans and I found one I liked, tried to import it and it said i had to update, so I updated and now when i go back to my old profile with the color warp, they are out of sync, and won't go back into sync, restarted pc, closed program, nothing, is there any way I can change my version back to 3.6.109? Edited by Khoomn
106 to 109

Same problem here. Using color profile "color wave" and all fans in color pattern sync except of one of my 5 fans. Tried everything so far to get it moving in the same direction as the rest but can't very frustrating because it was a few days ago.

Same problem here. Using color profile "color wave" and all fans in color pattern sync except of one of my 5 fans. Tried everything so far to get it moving in the same direction as the rest but can't very frustrating because it was a few days ago.

yeah, people might say just request for a new rgb hub but my problem is, I spent 2 days trying to figure out how to get them to work together and then used their 3m tape to keep it on, my original case came with sp120 fans and the same rgb hub and i literally had to use a screw driver to pry it off, I really don't want to go through that hassle to get 2 of them off of the back of my case

You may need to delete the profile and re-create it (re-create first). A year on a lot of profile save mechanics have changed. Profiles are not necessarily backward compatible, so if you did find a copy of 3.06.xx, anything created on 3.16 won’t work.

It should only take a second to create a new color warp profile. If the newly created entry is out of sync, then we can try and replicate and see if there is a bug.