Corsair Community

Vengance RGB PRO vs Aours Z390 PRO WIFI problem

Bezimienny

Hello Everybody,

At first sorry for my english mistakes (i'm not native speaker). Now to the clue...

I've got (related to problem):

- Aorus Z390 Pro WIFI motherboard

- bios - newest - F11(AMI UEFI BIOS)

- RGB Fusion 2.0

- Patriot 16GB (2x8GB) 4133MHz CL19 Viper Steel

- from Corsair:

- Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum

- Lighting Node CORE - 3 x iCUE QL120 RGB (fourth in the way)

- 3 x Lighting Node PRO - 4 lighting strips in chassis, 16 far away from it;)

- iCUE - 3.30.89

- Corsair 16GB(2x8GB) 3600MHz Vengeance RGB Pro (recently purchased)

Hydro + fans + strips - working like charm under iCue control. RGB Fusion - controls motherboard and GPU lighting (disable for now). I understand gigabyte vs corsair problem related to motherboard sync issue with iCue and accept it (hoping to some changes in the future). New Vengance RGB working i supposed in default settings (rainbow effect). Either iCue and RGB Fusion don't recognize them. I've searched corsair forum and outside. Tried to uninstal/reinstal - rgb fusion, iCue, gigabyte's easy tune. Removed vipers. Searched in bios from left to right (found nothing related to rgb problem, maybe missing something obvoius ?) - nothing changes - rams still not visible (i'dont care about fusion but iCue:(). Only thing i don't try is to customize bios to available it's hidden options (and i prefer not to). These rams are going to another comp (on asus motherboard this time). I've got about a week to resolve this problem and decide for purchasing Vengeance (4000Mhz) for myself, to add either memory and lighting in the center of my chassis - pretty missing with motherboard effects disable. For now decision is "No", hoping somebody helps mi change this to "Yes!!!" ;)