Corsair Community

fan thats compatible w/link

wytnyt

can members or anyone with knowledge of proven results of fans that work well with the link,post up their findings

ive already ran thru 2 other fan controllers that were hit and miss at best so id appreciate any help proven users can provide

i know corsair fans work but they dont sell the size i need,92 and 200mm.

im wanting the fans to operate at defined speeds at defined temps

thx in advance

Working: I am running two ******** TB Silence 120mm PWM fans and can confirm they are working. I am quite happy with these fans. I think they only come in 80mm and 120mm though.

Not Working: I also bought two Coolermaster 120mm Sickleflow Blue LED 3pin fans. These did not work at all on the previous version of the software. On the new Beta version released yesterday I can now control the fan speed from 500-2000rpm, but the led flickers and the fan does not like running less than 100%, it makes some weird noises.

thx for the input,unfortunately it was screened:evil:

you can use a foreign character in a word to get it to show such as cor.sair or c,orsair ect...

id like to know this brand name as i need to finish the cooling

i had my eyes on coo.lermaster megafl.o but dont want to spend if they wont work

be nice if corsair offered a variety

thx man

wytnyt, there's still more than enough info there for you to know exactly which fans he has.

As per the rules, please do not go around the filter. Having said that, why are you attempting to bypass the filter when Coolermaster Megaflow's not even being filtered?

As per the rules, please do not go around the filter. Having said that, why are you attempting to bypass the filter when Coolermaster Megaflow's not even being filtered?

i didnt say these fans were filtered i simply used that as an example in hopes of finding fans that i want wired

ive spent several hours on here trying to find fans i like to no avail so far and shouldnt have to do so,at i was fortunate to find this fan flaw now rather than after i bought the link and fans that may/may not work,according to corsair they state ''Corsair Link kits include fan controllers that work with virtually any standard PC case fan'' and we both know thats far from accurate.

as far as going around your filter,theres no inclusion in your rules regarding listing competitors fans or other products only

''This forum is here for the express purpose of supporting current and future users of Corsair Memory. ''

unless your talking about the rule ''variations of the above conditions'' and quite frankly that could include limitless possibilities.

i recall another poster inquiring why some words were blanked out and your response was''this is something encoded in the software and would be too difficult to remove.

perhaps when this product works as advertised i may be interested in buying,assuming of course i havent bought elsewhere.

in our business wired if we cant meet our customers needs,we direct them to a competitor that can.

it makes them want to use us in the future,perhaps corsair could learn from this

As per the rules, please do not go around the filter.

Sorry about the links Wired. It is a bit hard to know what is/is not acceptable when referring to the corsair link, as I am not posting competitors products to draw people away from corsair, but to show what is compatible with your product, which is sold as a product capable of working with non-corsair fans.

aferguson: No worries, I never thought your intentions were malicious.

wytnyt: If you want to list it as coo.lermaster megafl.o, go right ahead.

Long story short guys, just please use the proper spelling. It's pretty easy to determine what something is w/o the manufacturer name. You can always add the part number as well.

wired,sorry if i was callous,i just want to get good compatible parts.

while its unusual but im running a 3770 in a micro atx case and im just trying to avoid any major alterations to my fan mounting.i already had to mount my h80 to the rear exterior so everything has to be taken into consideration on everything i do

like a 92mm fan will work while a 100mm will not,things like that

Archived