Corsair Community

H100i RGB seems to not have RGB

LePenguin

If the unit has power, it should be on. What you do you see in iCUE under the H100i Pro Lighting Effects tab?

I see that it is detected and is through a cycle on the software, but it still is not on. In addition, one of the fans stopped its RGB altogether along with my two others in the lighting node pro.

Edited by LePenguin

Is this a Pro, Pro XT, or Platinum? The pump LED should on be on for all of them, so that part is still a concern. Only the Platinum comes with RGB fans, so if you have a Pro or XT I'll assume you added your own. That also means the troubleshooting will be along the fan lighting wires back to the RGB hub + LNP/Commander Pro (or Lighting Node Core). Make sure the fans are sequential starting at 1. Try swapping the two fan lighting connectors on the hub to see if it changes anything. The fans are serial, so if there is break at LED #6, the show stops there.

I am concerned about the pump LED and if it does not show with lighting enabled, I would contact Corsair Support through the Ticket System link in the header at the top of the page. That is no common, but it only takes nick in the wire to turn off the lights.

I see that it is detected and is through a cycle on the software, but it still is not on. In addition, one of the fans stopped its RGB altogether along with my two others in the lighting node pro.

Did you set a color for the pump head? I don't recall it having a default color selected when I just installed my unit. I had to set the color in iCue for the pump head.