Corsair Community

Carbide 240: Maximum GPU height ??

davidm71

Hi,

Had a MSI 1060 Gaming X I just could not fit in the Carbide 240 as the card height was not standard and like an inch taller than normal. So wonder whats the maximum gpu height that is compatible with the mAtx case? Seems very limited on GPU compatibility. Looking at a Zotac 1070 Mini but it looks like about a centimeter taller than normal. As your product description only lists the maximum gpu width and not height I wonder if it will fit?

Thanks

Guess I got to break out the measuring tape. Nearly busted a cap trying to insert the MSI Gaming X which didn't fit. Was looking at the Galax 1070 Mini but they're out of stock.

Theres also the single slot Galax Katana 1070 thats an option and OOS as well. Got an XFX Rx460 in there now and its slow. Never be able to do VR. Wonder if the Zotac 1070 Mini will fit..

Thanks

Edit the Zotac specs say its 4.8 inches tall = 121.92 mm = 12.2 cm tall. So thats 2 mm over.

• 2 months later...
Im thinking of buying this case but wanted to make sure that my gtx1070 will fit so would like to request assistance. My card measures 135mm from its current mb PCB to the top of the GPU card. I think i can manage the power with some adjustments. Card is a gigabyte gtx1070 windforce. Its not the G1. Looking at buying a corsair AIO too as I have a Corsair PSU with Corsair link. Any recommendations for a Corsair AIO i5 3570k cooler for this case to complete the package?

Archived