Corsair Community

Remove old device from iCue

rascaluk

Interesting. It shouldn't do that. Try going to the settings page -> general in iCUE and toggle the "show only connected devices" box off and then back on. You might have to restart the service to the left after doing this to effect the change.

What happens when you go into the H100i Plat tools? Does it let you change stuff? Is it grayed out? I have seen it duplicate things, but never keep a old ghost around.

Interesting. It shouldn't do that. Try going to the settings page -> general in iCUE and toggle the "show only connected devices" box off and then back on. You might have to restart the service to the left after doing this to effect the change.

What happens when you go into the H100i Plat tools? Does it let you change stuff? Is it grayed out? I have seen it duplicate things, but never keep a old ghost around.

Both devices were editable as if both were still connected.

However, you're suggestion worked and it seems to have stayed gone. Thanks!

FYI, simply toggling "show only connected devices" on and off didn't work, the service must be restarted during the process (as you suspected).

Specific steps were:

1. In iCue, go to settings > general and toggle "show only connected devices" off

2. Leaving this off, click "Restart iCue service"

3. Once it has restarted, toggle "show only connected devices" on again.

4. The "ghost" device should now be gone.

5. Reboot and make sure it hasn't returned.