Corsair Community

Corsair 1000D, Fans and Commander pro issue.

Aurora Borealis

Hello, and good day everyone. I'm currently in the works of building a new PC, and were more or less tricked into getting the Corsair 1000D case. It's a massive undertaking of a case, and i'm having quite a few issues.

First of all. I'm having issues with getting all the fans to spin. I'm getting 3 to spin, with no RGB, but the ICUE software ramps all three fans up to 1400mphz.

the 6 fans wich does not spin, are showing RGB, being connected to lightning Node pro.

The ICUE program, does not allow me to control the fans, even on custom profile mode. It also measures the motherboard temp being 156celsius, wich makes no sense. cause all other diagnostic programs are saying 28-34c on the motherboard. These are the parts in the new PC.

CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Masterair MA620P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X

GPU: 2080 Super

Motherboard: ROG Crosshair Hero Viii.

Ram: G Skill Trident z Neo 32 gig, 3600mhz.

Case: Corsair Obsidian 1000D.

And please.. make a manual for the case.. <.< being told the case is for new builders is a blaintant lie.

hi buddy...

prob worth reading both my Faq threads..

RGB Faq

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

1000d Guide

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=180073

have a read and then come back and ask any further questions.....

I did say i was pretty new to the PC building scene. i didn't mean to come out as rude or offensive. But your words were not quite friendly either.

So please show some respect. I am pretty new.

not sure where you are finding offence in the help i have offered you buddy, i said hi, i called you buddy, i offered you links to advice you asked for. 100% no offence meant.

just a normal user like your self thats trying to help out in my spare time.

good luck on your quest buddy.

Edited by Zotty