Corsair Community

Load Profile Upon System Power Up

Rowan88

Hi,

I have the Corsair LL120 Fans, Corsair K55, Corsair M65Pro all running through iCue.

I have it all up to date etc and have picked some static pink/purple colours.

However if I power my PC down and turn it on I get the rainbow effects until the iCue software official loads into windows then it automatically changes.

Is there anyway I can make this load the profile before windows?

Looks a bit off waiting for software to load in windows.

When iCUE is not running, the hardware profiles for each device govern their behavior. Most newer device has some sort of onboard system, but not all. For your keyboard and mouse, this should be done through the HW Profiles in iCUE. They will have names like K55 HW1 and M65 Pro HW1. Set the lighting and/or actions for the device in that hardware profile. Then you must save it to the device using the Onboard Profiles tab on the left side menu.

The LL fans have their hardware lighting option in their respective lighting controller. That is either a Lighting Node Pro, Commander Pro, or for others a Lighting Node Core. Go to that device. Open the lighting channel you wish to set, then open the Hardware Lighting tab that appears underneath it. There you can set lighting behavior for when the software is not running.

When iCUE is not running, the hardware profiles for each device govern their behavior. Most newer device has some sort of onboard system, but not all. For your keyboard and mouse, this should be done through the HW Profiles in iCUE. They will have names like K55 HW1 and M65 Pro HW1. Set the lighting and/or actions for the device in that hardware profile. Then you must save it to the device using the Onboard Profiles tab on the left side menu.

The LL fans have their hardware lighting option in their respective lighting controller. That is either a Lighting Node Pro, Commander Pro, or for others a Lighting Node Core. Go to that device. Open the lighting channel you wish to set, then open the Hardware Lighting tab that appears underneath it. There you can set lighting behavior for when the software is not running.

Hi.

I managed to find the Hardware Lighting in the Lighting Node Pro section (unfortunatley only had Rainbow Wave not Spiral Rainbow like my desktop :( )

As for my K55 RGB and M65PRO I can't see these options, does that mean the mouse and keyboard wont fix until desktop boots in?