Corsair Community

H150i not turning on

Mytoolguy

i just purchased the parts and had the local Fry's do a new build less then 3 months ago. During a restart the H150i no longer turns on at all and is not even shown in ICUE.

I have changed nothing or even opened the case, it just stopped turning on. I am not very experienced with builds and did not have the time to learn thus having Fry's put it together for me. I did open the case to make sure all the connections are connected properly.

Did this cooler just go bad?

Anything ideas of simple things I can try? TIA

Does not turn on (the pump) and thus you start to overheat immediately? If so, check the SATA (flat like for SSDs or HDDs) connector in the back. It should not go bad on its own. It is likely on the same 2-3 SATA splitter as your drives, so if they are working, the pump should too.

Aside from the above, there is no reason it should not start. So if the connection is secure, if the other devices have power, then something is likely to have failed electrically in the pump. Contact Corsair through the Ticket Support System in the link at the top of this page. You will be unable to use the PC until this is resolved. If daily use is critical, you may need to replace it, then RMA the bad cooler for another purpose.