Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Krazykid,

I would really like to see an ezreal pulsefire theme for my k95 rgb.

Thanks.

yea illl get to it soon, ive got some homework to finish up. ive also got 1 guy whos infront of you so i need to make his request first.

• Confused 1

Hello Krazykid,

I would really like to see an ezreal pulsefire theme for my k95 rgb.

Thanks.

there is already a LoL profile for ezreal, not sure how much of a difference it would be to make it a pulsefire ezreal profile lol. you can check it out here:

[ame]

[/ame]

The binding of Isaac profile for k70 RGB

Yea, i would love to see that one too for my k95 rgb.

The what? Dont just expect me to know! Send me a link.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

A good indie game , what would be awesome with this theme would be to have random selected animations on pills/cards button and spacebar but i dont know if it s posssible with cue.

there is already a LoL profile for ezreal, not sure how much of a difference it would be to make it a pulsefire ezreal profile lol.

Probably less yellow but more blue and white.

Edited by tantalas95

Yea, i would love to see that one too for my k95 rgb.

A good indie game , what would be awesome with this theme would be to have random selected animations on pills/cards button and spacebar but i dont know if it s posssible with cue.

Probably less yellow but more blue and white.

Thank you for specificying the things people should specify when they request.

EDIT: i cant do what you asked about random animations, and im not sure what to even do for a theme of this game on a keyboard, can you specify what you actually want on it from the game?

Edited by krazykid

Thank you for specificying the things people should specify when they request.

EDIT: i cant do what you asked about random animations, and im not sure what to even do for a theme of this game on a keyboard, can you specify what you actually want on it from the game?

well i dont know much about what are the inputs on the keyboard since i m playing this game on ps4 , but i think you should do the border of the keyboard and wasd white for 5 sec then it slowly goes red then goes back slowly white after 5 sec.

Reset button should be red and make the keyboard flash in white for 2 sec.

Bomb button should be yellow and make an explosion animation with yellow orange and red colours for 2 sec.

Pills/cards button should randomly change colours every 1 sec

Spacebar should have the krampus head animation starting from the middle of the keyboard.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

The rest of the keyboard should be black.

well i dont know much about what are the inputs on the keyboard since i m playing this game on ps4 , but i think you should do the border of the keyboard and wasd white for 5 sec then it slowly goes red then goes back slowly white after 5 sec.

Reset button should be red and make the keyboard flash in white for 2 sec.

Bomb button should be yellow and make an explosion animation with yellow orange and red colours for 2 sec.

Pills/cards button should randomly change colours every 1 sec

Spacebar should have the krampus head animation starting from the middle of the keyboard.

The rest of the keyboard should be black.

i can do everything except for a krampus head animation, cause that would look awful on the keyboard, its a keyboard not a canvas to paint on ;p

i can do everything except for a krampus head animation, cause that would look awful on the keyboard, its a keyboard not a canvas to paint on ;p

well that s some of my ideas for a isaac theme but I m sure that Finocalypse probably has something else in mind and since he is the one requesting an isaac theme, you should wait for him to give you some ideas.

But the essence of the binding of isaac is random so it would be nice to have something related to random with the spacebar, the reset and pills/cards buttons.

Dude, I just got my K70, and I love it. I loaded a ton a profiles, and I really like several that you've made. Thanks for all the hard work.

I was wondering though, and I hope it's trivial, if you could make one of the Lava themes to have all the same effects (keypress causes slow ripples, slow moving background like lava) but with a really bright, almost neon, green color.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work! I'm repping you in advance, you've done some amazing work!

Dude, I just got my K70, and I love it. I loaded a ton a profiles, and I really like several that you've made. Thanks for all the hard work.

I was wondering though, and I hope it's trivial, if you could make one of the Lava themes to have all the same effects (keypress causes slow ripples, slow moving background like lava) but with a really bright, almost neon, green color.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work! I'm repping you in advance, you've done some amazing work!

done. check your pm

Greetings i want to request if it possible you for you to make me an one piece theme profile for k70 RGB , one piece is an anime . waiting for your response and thank you for your time

Give me more detail, what do you want me to do with the theme. Ive never watched an anime in my life. Give me a detailed description of what you want on the keyboard.

you can do a pirate flag although ? or it will be that difficult or even if you can write ONE PIECE on keyboard with letters it could be awesome

Like i said to the last guy, its not exactly a piece of paper that is easy to write on. If you want a pirate flag, i could try somthing, but its limited cause its a keyboard.