Corsair Community

6355196 UPS Say Deliverd corsair say they dont have it

DAM1987

i really didnt wanna join this band waggon. i heard the rma turn around is about 10/11 days i opened this ticket on the 8th of jan all went very well my PSU was collected by UPS on the 13th of jan deliverd and signed for on the 14th at corsair. i wait a few days and still nothing so i mail you guys on the 20th and you say you have not recived my PSU.

now i ask for an update and get nothing. i know with the holidays it was gonna be extra busy but this is pretty annoying that it may or may not be lost. and i get no reply :[pouts:

ticket number 6355196 Created on 1/8/2014

i hope you can help and move this along

Thank you

DAM1987

• 2 weeks later...

ticket number 6355196

i called the corsair in the US. they said they had recived my item and it was on backorder this was on the 29th of jan and i was told that if there is no change by the 3rd of feb i was to call back. i called back on the 6th of feb just to be told its still on backorder and they dont know if/when they will be back instock.

im really pretty annoyed now tbh its been over a month and i get no real answer. when i shall get my replacment PSU ??

Thanks

Make them upgrade your PSU and send you one.. they can't just hold your items in their possession with no fix over an extended period of time. If it's back ordered or an item is discontinued many companies give you the next best comparable item.

I did this a while back with some XMS3 RAM.. I had 4 2GB sticks, and they didnt have them in stock, so I asked them if it would be a problem to send me 2 4GB sticks instead, they said that's fine and sent me my items.

Archived