Corsair Community

H100i doesn't show up in Link Software?

creos7

Had the same issue, though never saw the H100i through Corsair Link. Wasn't a Windows 8.1 issue either since I'm running 7. I am however running on a EVGA Z87 mobo, and the boot would hang for a bit with the USB header to Pump dongle connected.

What worked for me, was digging up a Mini USB cable laying around, and plugging the pump directly into a USB port on the back of the PC. Funny the system only needs one USB 2.0 port, but gobbles up two internally! A bit of a problem with my EVGA mobo, cause I only have (1) internal 2.0 USB header.

BTW: No more Bios hangs either, system works 100%. Controls the LED, etc etc...

Had the same issue, though never saw the H100i through Corsair Link. Wasn't a Windows 8.1 issue either since I'm running 7. I am however running on a EVGA Z87 mobo, and the boot would hang for a bit with the USB header to Pump dongle connected.

What worked for me, was digging up a Mini USB cable laying around, and plugging the pump directly into a USB port on the back of the PC. Funny the system only needs one USB 2.0 port, but gobbles up two internally! A bit of a problem with my EVGA mobo, cause I only have (1) internal 2.0 USB header.

BTW: No more Bios hangs either, system works 100%. Controls the LED, etc etc...

i realized this on my first hydro,now i have all of my hydro's hooked this way and has been totally consistent since june 2012.come to find out the m/b headers share data where the external ports are more proprietary connections

Wondering if this would be addressed before year end...

I sure hope so, main reason I went with the H100i for my new PC build was the ability to control it through the Link software, only to realize on my new build with Windows 8.1 that was not going to be the case.

I really do not want to mess around in the registry for a workaround so I will just have to wait...

• 3 months later...

Archived