Corsair Community

K95 Preorder

tl16

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I asked Amazon again and it seems like it's the same with Newegg: sold out before even the release date so the release is pushed back on the retailer sites. This isn't too bad, however, as surviving the desperate wait is an achievement that will make the unboxing an amazing and joyful memory to treasure for years.

Ive basically given up on my newegg preorder. You get your hopes up thinking "todays the day my keyboard is shipped" only to be greeted with out of stock, and a new release date a couple days later. The least they could do is email everyone who preordered and let us know whats going on. At this point I feel if I really want this keyboard I can get it faster by going directly through corsair. More money in their pockets anyway.

Ive basically given up on my newegg preorder. You get your hopes up thinking "todays the day my keyboard is shipped" only to be greeted with out of stock, and a new release date a couple days later. The least they could do is email everyone who preordered and let us know whats going on. At this point I feel if I really want this keyboard I can get it faster by going directly through corsair. More money in their pockets anyway.

That's what I did. Newegg kept delaying the pre-order 3x since it was first announced so I cancelled and ordered it off of Corsair's site. Although, there was a pending delay mine is expected to arrive tomorrow after this long wait. Finally.

..... well I guess i dont have to cancel my order now seeing as how I received a email stating that my order is being packaged for shipping; check my preorder and sure enough the status has been updated to packaging :D:

mine should be arriving tomorrow (shipment delayed due to weather) :sigh!:

Just out of interest, where did you order from if you don't mind saying? I see your location is in Australia.

I tend to order off the corsair website, they ship out from Hong Kong I think via UPS

Just got mine in a little over a couple of hours ago and I'm a very satisfied customer. Product looks and feels great and the plus side it has a bit of weight to it. Does not feel cheap and flimsy as the Razer products. Just need a little getting used to with the keys as they are a bit closer than usual but types great. Excellent if you have small hands as it feels like it's molded for small people. The light is bright as hell even in broad daylight... lol but I love that even though you can dim it down to your liking. No difficulty in installing the software but haven't got around to doing anything yet with it. Ran through a quick game of BlOps:2 and it felt great not having to struggle with the keys when pressed. The wrist rest is awesome in my opinion. Oh and the kb smelled good out the box.

FYI:

1. The numeral row 1-0 with the symbols are half lit at low light as well as the other symbol keys found around the board.

2. If you have oily fingers the keys will have a shiny/oily look to it after a couple of hours use. Not sure how long it will take but there might be a possibility that the paint might wear off at some point in time making the white portion underneath visible.

mine arrived, still getting used to it

first thing I would change though (which is really small) would be to have the side of the caps lock button a bit lower like on some other keyboards, this reduces the chance of accidentally pressing it instead of the A key

and I think the media keys might be a bit too close to the numpad making them a bit harder to press since they aren't raised

Hello,

I pre-ordered my K95 on Amazon beginning of may. I just got an e-mail today that it will be delivered June 5th. I have Prime shipping so it will probably be shipping out Monday I would guess. I probably would have ordered from Corsair directly but the shipping killed it for me since I could get the same price from amazon with the free shipping. I figured I had already waited a few months so what is another week or two.

I had been watching the K-70 for a while and noticed amazons stock of those popped in about a week and a half to 2 weeks after they went on sale. Since they time they have always had a decent stock of them in. I would assume the K-95 will be the same way.

mine arrived, still getting used to it

first thing I would change though (which is really small) would be to have the side of the caps lock button a bit lower like on some other keyboards, this reduces the chance of accidentally pressing it instead of the A key

and I think the media keys might be a bit too close to the numpad making them a bit harder to press since they aren't raised

I actually like it how it is because I actually use the caps-lock key. But that is because I remapped it to be the backspace key.

I just got this from Amazon.

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry Red (CH-9000020-NA)"

Previous estimated arrival date: June 14, 2013 - July 31, 2013

New estimated arrival date: June 05, 2013

I have 2 day free shipping since I am a prime member so it may take longer for others. I also pre-ordered the first day they were available, so others may have a longer wait if they didn't get a big enough shipment.

Archived