Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 1500 picking up neighbours radio (?)

Goemi

It's the same radio station and it is local (Dutch).

I don't have a wireless mouse or keyboard.

The weird thing is, the problem does not occur with any other headset / microphone I have tried. The moment I plug the Vengeance 1500 back in, it's back again.

According to Google maps a transmitting mast is 2,8 km away from my place but that's for a different radio station. I could not find the location of the transmitting mast for the radio station that is getting picked up.

I checked different forums before posting here, including the ones posted here and tried the posted "solutions" without success. Also, my problem is different. The thing is, I do NOT hear the radio, the other people who I am having a conversation with hear the radio. (Skype / Team speak / Mumble / Ventrilo) I have recorded the conversation and indeed, I could clearly hear the radio in the recording. I will try to talk to my neighbors about this. Both my neighbors (left and right) are old people and they are very rude and annoying. Hopefully they won't make a hassle out of it.

Just tell them to turn off the radio then.

How is that a "solution" ? 0.o Would you turn off your radio if your neighbor told you "turn off your radio please because my headset is picking up your radios signal" ?

Archived