Corsair Community

500D Front top fan not working still

Ciengarde

The top front fan still does not work. I noriced after first seting up my computer that the front top fan was not spinning. the fan control switch at the top right front of the case will only turn the led on and off on the top fan. The bottom one turn on and off only with the light button just next to the silder switch. the bottom fan is still working fine. Corsaisr did send me a replacement fan (Thanks) and it worked the first time I turned it on but now ist not working ether. I suspect the control panel at the top may have a problem. I don't have any USB 3.0 items yet so I don't know if those are working or not. the on off and the reset switch all work as they should.

Dazed and Confused!

AS noted above I have been having some problems with one the fans in my new case. Today I installed a new PSU and now both fans are working. The slider switch on the far right of the control pannel however still seem to do nothing. I wonder if the increased power had anything to do with it or is maybe there is a short of some kind and all the moving the case arround while working on it has shifted it to a more favorable position ?

Corsair is sending me a replacement I/O Front panel for it (Thanks) will see then.

Archived