Corsair Community

This is Customer service for you.

redpiper1

I have the same issue with my H80 fans reving to full blast then back down to normal that many other people are having. I contacted Corsair and tried the "reset firmware" test many times with no success. To make a long story short I did an RMA request on 10-12-11....They got back to me on 10-13-11 which was fine and expected. They sent me a coupon code that I could use to order the fan kit which was supposed to be free. I tried it on 10-14-11 and it didn't work. I got busy and tried again on 10-19-11 and still the coupon code did not work. So on 10-19-11 they replied that they were sorry and just send them my contact info and they will send the fan kit right out for me...Again I was pretty busy with work so I sent them the info on 10-24-11 and it was supposed to be to me within 5 to 6 days...I sent them an e-mail on 11-3-11 asking when it might be to me...Guess what ? NO REPLY...Long story short, I havent used that computer since last month when the issue showed up. I've offically been waiting 16 days for the fan kit. When I first installed the H80 I would have given the product a 6 on a scale of 1 to 5. Seeing that this is such a big issue and they shipped the products anyway I call it a 2...Now, on the other hand, customer service, on a scale from 1 to 5 I'd go 0...They clearly state on their site a 24 hour turn around time for a reply...I'm getting nothing. I get every reply on the same form so please don't tell me you have been trying to contact me because you have not. I make a good part of my living with this computer. I'm now doing this with my old computer which takes at least 3 times longer. This computer cost me about $1,400 with about $500 worth of your parts used...I will think very seriously about making that mistake again. This is rediculous. I just want an answer about when I will have the replacement fan kit.

I have the same issue with my H80 fans reving to full blast then back down to normal that many other people are having. I contacted Corsair and tried the "reset firmware" test many times with no success. To make a long story short I did an RMA request on 10-12-11....They got back to me on 10-13-11 which was fine and expected. They sent me a coupon code that I could use to order the fan kit which was supposed to be free. I tried it on 10-14-11 and it didn't work. I got busy and tried again on 10-19-11 and still the coupon code did not work. So on 10-19-11 they replied that they were sorry and just send them my contact info and they will send the fan kit right out for me...Again I was pretty busy with work so I sent them the info on 10-24-11 and it was supposed to be to me within 5 to 6 days...I sent them an e-mail on 11-3-11 asking when it might be to me...Guess what ? NO REPLY...Long story short, I havent used that computer since last month when the issue showed up. I've offically been waiting 16 days for the fan kit. When I first installed the H80 I would have given the product a 6 on a scale of 1 to 5. Seeing that this is such a big issue and they shipped the products anyway I call it a 2...Now, on the other hand, customer service, on a scale from 1 to 5 I'd go 0...They clearly state on their site a 24 hour turn around time for a reply...I'm getting nothing. I get every reply on the same form so please don't tell me you have been trying to contact me because you have not. I make a good part of my living with this computer. I'm now doing this with my old computer which takes at least 3 times longer. This computer cost me about $1,400 with about $500 worth of your parts used...I will think very seriously about making that mistake again. This is rediculous. I just want an answer about when I will have the replacement fan kit.

OK well I actually got a reply this morning...They say I will have the parts in 3 to 4 days....Lets see if that happens.

Archived