Corsair Community

Corsair 650D-1 from Amazon

Mikester70

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is what I wrote:

Hello, I recently decided to purchase a corsair 650D case, I decided to go with amazon over newegg as the case is 20$ cheaper and they do not charge for shipping. I love newegg and have spent thousands of dollars with you guys and will continue to do so in the future (just ordered a monitor / ram for a computer I'm putting together) but I was hoping you could possibly make an exception and price match the case with amazon if possible.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Dudenell

good luck to anyone else trying to price match.

Amazon has the worse customer service ever. There support team are like from india or something and they just go off what the date tells them. I cancel my case there and went to newegg I seriously would rather pay more on newegg and get the good service.

@ anyone who has 650D-1: any comments on the fan controller? trying to figure out if I should but an after-market controller while i am waiting on amazon to get their act together. Price on amazon down to 140$ for me after a few 5$ credits have been rung in. Still hasn't shipped after 6 weeks though.

I'm railing on Amazon for several reasons:

1.) I ordered a Corsair Obsidian 650D on April 18th,

2.) It still hasn't shipped,

3.) The original shipping window was May 5th - 25th,

3.) The product webpage says they're in stock, :brick:

4.) In that timespan, I've only pestered them once about it,

5.) I just received an "approval" request to postpone the estimate.

You think they're trying to screw me or hoping I'll cancel the order?

you bring them a printed paper of the case you want and what you want to price match and they price match..

101pctech

how did you get newegg to price match? to me they said "we do not price match"

and smart i did that i cancelled my order from amazon.. you should cancel your order man..

XXKing the key word sentence is you tell them I have a bunch of friends and that got a 20 dollar discount on the case and they cant really say no because their are people who have done it already. If that goes well go ahead and send the link of the case from Amazon and they will give you instructions beyond that point.

Does anyone on these forums have an answer for amazon not shipping at this point? I have not been waiting as long as some but find it unbelievable that so many other retailers have the 650DW1 in stock but not Amazon.

Any answers would be appreciated.

Nice find, I can take a 6$ hit for speedy delivery from a much better company. Amazon customer support is worthless. At least I get to keep the coupons they gave me for having to wait.

lol you get a free credit for purchasing nothing and the customer service is worthless?

I'd love to see some of you deal with a company that actually has poor customer service!

Amazon has the best customer service of ANY online store IMO.,

lol you get a free credit for purchasing nothing and the customer service is worthless?

I'd love to see some of you deal with a company that actually has poor customer service!

Amazon has the best customer service of ANY online store IMO.,

I have purchased a ton from amazon, but almost always never have to deal with their customer service... and when I do it has been horrendous, taking months to get replacement products or parts.

It's not customer service to just throw money at people and hope they go away without answering their questions or solving their issues. Maybe you've had a completely different experience with them, which might be my bad luck or your good luck.

As for best online store customer service... I guess corsair isn't technically a store yet, but have you not dealt with Newegg?

I have purchased a ton from amazon, but almost always never have to deal with their customer service... and when I do it has been horrendous, taking months to get replacement products or parts.

It's not customer service to just throw money at people and hope they go away without answering their questions or solving their issues. Maybe you've had a completely different experience with them, which might be my bad luck or your good luck.

As for best online store customer service... I guess corsair isn't technically a store yet, but have you not dealt with Newegg?

ya i've had nothing but great experiences with amazon customer service over the years.

They recently honored a price mistake and sold me a maximus IV extreme for $204 when you could hardly find the board in stock anywhere... plus i got a $20 credit for another purchase.

Newegg isnt bad, but amazon's return policy for defective items beats newegg hands down! Amazon pays return shipping and newegg doesnt...

Archived