Corsair Community

GPU and NB Blocks?

Mark6437

When they do come out will they come with directions on how to add them to your existing HC or will you just have to figure it out on your own? I am trying to decide if I should wait for them to come out and be added to the HCEX kit or buy the kit now and add them later. I have never used water cooling before and am not sure if I will be able to figure out how to add them later if they dont come with any directions. :confused: Thx Mark

Mark, They come with all the instructions, very easy to install, etc, etc. Here's some pics: [URL=http://www.users.on.net/~marz/corsair/gpu/]GPU[/URL] [URL=http://www.users.on.net/~marz/corsair/nb/]NB[/URL] They're not the best pics, but better than none...

[quote name='leebo']where can these be purchased, and are they dripless like the cpu is?[/QUOTE] From other posts about the blocks, they're available just about everywhere except in the US! With regard to being dripless, what exactly do you mean? They are conected in series, i.e. the water path is HC ---> CPU Block ---> NB Block ---> GPU Block ---> HC. I'm working on a system where each block receives cool water rather than the heated water from the previous block. When I get all the bits together I'll post some pics.

yeah ok, DUH! i see now. i didnt fully understand before but now i do. darnit. i was hoping that the disconnects would somehow be at the video card themselves, so when i need to take the card out, i could.

Marz So will there be a HC200EX kit that comes with the NB and GPU blocks one day? Or will we have to purchase them seperate and then add them to the unit? I know you dont work for Corsair but you do have these items already and most people dont. Where did you get them? Any idea where/when we can get them? Mark

Mark6437, I can get the the GPU & NB blocks in Australia through one of my distributors. They're very expensive compaired to other blocks, I think I quoted someone here something like US$116.00 (wholesale, no $$$ for me) for the pair plus postage...... As far as the blocks being supplied with the HCEX, dunno! But, that's a good idea. Maybe Corsair should make up a HC kit that has all the blocks included.... Hint, hint...... There seems to be enough call for them in the US to warrant it, but hey I have no say..... Well not much anyway's LOL... Also, I think the best way to make them available in the US is to give Corsair a hard time! Well, you know, hit them with requests for them (Not just in this forum). Maybe some of you Septic's (thats, errm septic tank, i.e. yank, i.e American's.... Just a bit of Aussie rhyming slang, LOL) should start up a thread regarding the NB & GPU availability, just to show Corsair there is interest in the US. Marz.

[quote name='Gamemaker']Hey MARZ I live in the USA in virginia zip is 23323. Could you give me a price for the GPU only. Thanks Jason[/QUOTE] Will do Gamemaker. The price of the the GPU or NB kits are the same AU$85.00, that's wholesale. I don't make a cracker on it. As it's a long weekend here, I'll have to wait until Tuesday (Aus time) to get postage costs. I'll get back to you then. Marz.

Archived