Corsair Community

stock & max safe voltage for xms3500?

hi, would like to know what is the stock voltage of corsair XMS3500 and the max voltage i can give it...i plan to OC my 2.4c to 250fsb and run the ram at 5:4 ddr400. but i want it to be as stable as possible, i do a lot of dv work...

[quote name='resoluteK']sry - typo. I meant 2.75v..[/QUOTE] I thought that might have been the case, regardless, no harm done. Shokusugi: You'll actually get better overall performance if you keep a 1:1 divider instead of a 5:4. If you can OC your CPU as far as resolutek (240MHz @ 1:1) then that will probably have better memory performance than the setup you're talking about, even with the faster FSB since they'd be in sync. Either way, you'll just have to try and see to tell what your hardware will or won't do, everybody's is different! PLUR CK P.S. Helpful programs: [url=www.memtest86.com]Memtest86[/url] - To test memory integrity. [url=http://www.aida32.hu/aida32.php]Aida32[/url] - Memory testing, system info. [url=www.cpuid.com]CPU-Z, PC-Wizard, & ClockGen[/url] - System info, real-time overclocking and frequency control via Windows, etc.

Archived