Corsair Community

Case Copatibility

Kamado King

I just bought a Lian-Li PC-777, their anniversary edition case, and have a question regarding its compatibilty the HX 620 PSU. In this case the PSU sits on the bottom over a vented area. I have read that the fan on the HX 620 is on the bottom of the case. Will this PSU work with this case? My other question regarding cable length has previously been answered,with a similar case (Antec P180), and I assume the length would be fine with this case. If not, please advise. I am concerned that the HX 620 will not ventilate properly if the fan is facing down. Is this a problem or am I making a mountain out of the preverbial mole hill?

• Corsair Employee
I just bought a Lian-Li PC-777, their anniversary edition case, and have a question regarding its compatibilty the HX 620 PSU. In this case the PSU sits on the bottom over a vented area. I have read that the fan on the HX 620 is on the bottom of the case. Will this PSU work with this case? My other question regarding cable length has previously been answered,with a similar case (Antec P180), and I assume the length would be fine with this case. If not, please advise. I am concerned that the HX 620 will not ventilate properly if the fan is facing down. Is this a problem or am I making a mountain out of the preverbial mole hill?

The Lian-Li PC-777 has a small clearance area and intake ventilation holes underneath the power supply, as you can see in this picture on overclockercafe's review:

http://www.overclockercafe.com/Reviews/cases/Lian_Li_PC-777/1021.htm

You should be more than fine with ventilation on this case. Please, feel free to post a pic once you get everything installed, this is a pretty unique case and I'd love to see how it works!

Archived