Corsair Community

Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2 & Asus P4P800

dolama

Hi!

I'm going to choose my new 2GB DDR between Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2 or Corsair TWINX2048-3500LLPRO memory kits.

Do you know of any problem of these kits with the ASUS P4P800 motherboard (Intel 865PE Chipset)?

Hi!

I'm going to choose my new 2GB DDR between Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2 or Corsair TWINX2048-3500LLPRO memory kits.

Do you know of any problem of these kits with the ASUS P4P800 motherboard (Intel 865PE Chipset)?

They should work - provided that you remove the existing memory from the system in which you're planning to put the new Corsair modules in. You see, it's never recommended to mix different memory brands, speeds, timings or revisions in the same system.

They should work - provided that you remove the existing memory from the system in which you're planning to put the new Corsair modules in. You see, it's never recommended to mix different memory brands, speeds, timings or revisions in the same system.

Thanks RJLeong65!

Of course I'm goin' to remove the old DDR... and of course I'm goin' to sell it...

Here in Europe the price of the TWINX2048-3500LLPRO is around 350 Euro (that is roughly 400 USD)!!!!:mad: so I'll need to get some money back selling the old RAM!

Archived