Corsair Community

Adding Sensors to ICUE Fan Profile?

Go to solution Solved by c-attack,

Only the 4 fan sensors show up for me to select when creating a custom fan profile.  How do I enable/change to additional sensors available on the system?  I don't see an option to do this in the latest icue software.  Only the ICUE Link Hub devices are shown.  

Screenshot2024-08-24101326.thumb.png.17755ae67e667998adc24974c0829621.png

• Solution

Are you in Device Memory Mode (hardware mode)?  You can use other non-native sensors without the software to fetch that data.  Only the CUE Link hub's native sensors will be available.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, apparently having the software in device memory mode hides the sensors.  This doesn't make sense, but seems to be the "solution".  I don't like it.  

Thank you c-attack for the suggestion and comment. 

Before they were there, but didn't really work because the controller can't get the data from another piece of hardware without software support.  Now only the ones that will work are shown.  Unless you need to rig your PC to run moderate or heavy loads when CUE is not running, I wouldn't worry about it too much.  If you do, we probably can help you find a reasonable way to do it with the sensors available.