Corsair Community

Bug report: Cannot copy iCUE-profiles in on board-memory

Here is bug report:

With the new iCUE update (5.14.93), It is no longer possible to transfer iCUE profiles in the devices memory.

The change of the UI removed the way to copy iCUE profiles to on-board memory. Otherwise, it is now possible to create a new hardware-profile when in hardware-mode but it is a huge waste of time since before, we could juste copy the iCUE profiles in the devices memory in one click (it copied the active profile and we repeat in the right order to have the same profiles on the device memory as in iCUE). With this new UI, it is necessary to turn to hardware-mode for edit hardware-profiles, but when in hardware-mode, it looks like we cannot copy the iCUE-profiles anymore, only hardware-profiles. 

Please can you fix this in the nexts updates? All my setup is from Corsair and I just doesn't have the time to create one by one all my profiles once again in all my devices on board memory.

Otherwise, I would like to say that the new UI is really nice, it looks like a next-gen software, just need to fix bugs now.