Corsair Community

iCue Offline Installer Packages

Posted (edited)

Hello,
The latest version of iCue (5.14.93) keeps crashing randomly. When its not crashing, the Corsair LL fan LEDs keep glitching when iCue is running.
I tried to uninstall and do a fresh install by deleting files in Program Files, ProgramData and all other AppData (local and roaming) locations, and the same thing happens. 

I want to install an earlier version of iCue (5.12.97) but the installer executable is just a stub which downloads the latest installer 5.14.93 and installs it again. Everything was working fine before the 5.14.93 release, but now I can't go back and am stuck with software that crashes and LEDs that flicker/glitch.

Please make older installers available to download so people can go back to a working version while bug fixes are being made.

- YG007 

Edited by YG007

I understand that it is not possible to roll back to a previous version of iCue. As I stated above, the installer downloads the latest install files, and no one has control of that. 

This is why Corsair needs to release installer packages for older iCue 5 versions so we can install a previous version of iCue that was working for certain users.