Corsair Community

Firmware Issue

I have a similar problem after updating ICue and the firmware of my two hubs today. The fans are detected, speed is shown in the dashboard and spinning up according to the curve I've set. The RGB side of the fans are not detected, though. Of the 14 fans in my case, 7 are not lighting up with the mural setting and when looking at devices, they don't show there either. While ICue is not running, they default to rainbow puke and all fans light up. So something with ICue or the firmware itself is not working properly.

If you have a CUE Link Hub, there are several threads discussing this inevitable issue with the expansion to 24 devices.  There is Corsair Explorer link below.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/explorer/diy-builder/blogs/addressing-over-current-protection-issues-expanding-the-icue-link-system-hub-to-24-devices/

You don't necessarily have to use Revo or other professional software removal tools and the registry clean can be done manually.  See the directions below.  Some users have done a simple "uninstall and reinstall" and it partially works, but the trick is you need to delete the fan configuration as the numbers have changed from the old 1-7, 8-14 numbering to 1-12, 13-24 and that is why fans are missing and/or out of order.  

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-iCUE-How-to-perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-iCUE

Confirmed a reinstall fixed my problem. Thanks c-attack!

Ideally, when a change like this happens, though, there should be a way in the application to correct for the problem rather than needing to re-install everything, just to avoid posts like this.