Corsair Community

Questions on the a200 BIOS, re: LogoFAIL

The BIOS version currently listed on the download page for the a200 - C1.40, which I understand is the 'latest' based on forum posts -  is older than the one I have - C1.44 . My system is SKU CS-9020021, shipped in early Jan, '23.

I believe the LogoFAIL BIOS virus has been an issue since then.

My a200 contains an ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax mobo. ASRock issued a BIOS update ver. 3.40 on 2/20/24 to address LogoFAIL vulnerabilities.

However, NONE of the ASRock BIOS updates for this mobo are recognized by the Instant Flash utility in my system, while it DOES recognize the C1.40 BIOS update file on the same USB drive, in the same root directory as the others (so I know the utility is working, and can read the FAT32 USB drive).

Clearly, Corsair has some sort of custom BIOS installed on this board.

My questions are as follows:

Can Corsair confirm that the custom BIOS version C1.44 in the a200 is NOT VULNERABLE to the LogoFAIL virus?

If that can't be confirmed, when will a BIOS update be made available for the a200?

If Corsair DOES NOT PLAN to address the LogoFAIL virus for this system, is there a procedure to force a BIOS update using the stock ASRock BIOS file(s) for this board?

thanks!

r

I have a Corsair One a100, bios version 9015 (from 16.04.2021).
The board is from ASUS, model ROG Strix X570-I Gaming.

On the ASUS website a current version has been published, which closes the AMD processor vulnerabilities security.
Since I cannot use the original ASUS bios, hopefully Corsair will soon offer an updated version for download.

My question:
When will Corsair offer an updated BIOS for my C1?