Corsair Community

iCUE software wont work

I recently went on vacation for about a week and had my computer turned off the whole time.  After getting back from vacation I turned my PC back on and I got an error when iCUE tried to boot up.  I have attached a photo of the error, but here is what it said: "The code exaction cannot proceed because libcrypto-1_1-x64.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".  This would happen whenever I tried to open the software, uninstall it, or even try to repair it.

I tried reinstalling Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022 to get the libcrypto file replaced, but this did not help the issue. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170#visual-studio-2015-2017-2019-and-2022

I then manual downloaded the libcrypto file and replaced it in my System32 folder.  After doing this I was able to open the Install iCUE.exe file and "Repair the App", but this still did not get iCUE to work.  It still wont let me uninstall iCUE. and whenever I try to run it I get a popup that "iCUE has unexpectedly encountered a crash" (Image attached).

I am at a loss of what to do to try and fix this issue.  I have also attached my system info if that is of any help.

image.png

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG