Corsair Community

G600 Competitor?

Logitech's G600 mouse is old and outdated. It has the same sensor and switches that they released it with over 10 years ago. I also haven't been able to find a replacement for it, which is why even thogh it's so old alot of people still buy them. The Scimitar is close and definitely has better hardware since it's so much newer, but the G600s functionality is irreplaceable in games that make use of multiple 12-slot hot-bars like FFXIV. On the G600, each of the 12 buttons on the number pad can be assigned 2 functions. Pressing them normally use the first function while pressing them while holding down the "G-Shift" button uses the second function (the 3rd mouse button under your ring finger is the "G-Shift" buttton). This gives you 24 key assignments you can use with just your right hand. This mouse is the only reason I am still running any Logitech hardware. If you guys released a version of the scimitar with the same level of functionality, I (as well as everyone else still using this mouse) would finally be able to upgrade to a mouse with newer technology like a more reliable sensor and better switches. The wireless part would just be a nice bonus, if you made it wireless.

• 1 month later...

SCIMITAR RGB ELITE Optical MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse it has optical switches which is nice.