Corsair Community

Void Elite wireless headset automatically shuts off when out of range.

Hello,

I have a problem with my headset. I have my PC on the dinner table in my living room where i always sit. But, when i go to like the kitchen or toilet, when i come back, very often the headset has turned itself off due to probably out of range of the dongle. This is not the 'auto shutoff' in the device settings of the headset inside ICue. This setting i already turned off. So my guess is that this 'feature' is hard coded into the code files of the ICue software. 

I don't want this to happen, so i would like to know where i can remove this code in which file. I want my headset to stay on at all times until i physically shut it off myself. If i forget to shut off the headset and charge it, and come back to an empty battery, then that's my fault for not turning it off. Coming back to my PC to find that the headset has turned off again, against my will, is way way more annoying. 

And also, the headset is supposed to have a range of like 20 meters or so right? Or even 10 meters would be fine. But I can barely make 5 meters with it. and my appartment doesn't even have thick concrete walls. 

• 2 weeks later...