Corsair Community

Is there a way to TOGGLE the FN key/s for the Corsair Voyager a1600?

I NEVER use the F-keys, so using my volume up/down, brightness, fan speed, etc...is way more frequented for me...

Is there a way to toggle the FN key?? Seems odd it is set up like this (my asus was the other way)

Thanks

18 hours ago, klehriker said:

did you try iCue to toggle the keys as you wish?

I have been in iQUE a bit...but do not see that as an option? Is it there somewhere and I am just missing it (101% totally possible, lol)??  Thanks for your help. 🙂

in iCue you can select the "Voyager A1600 Keyboard", then on the left side there is an option to reassign any keys as you wish. I don't know if it's called "key assignment" or something similar. There you can manually change your key bindings.

19 hours ago, klehriker said:

in iCue you can select the "Voyager A1600 Keyboard", then on the left side there is an option to reassign any keys as you wish. I don't know if it's called "key assignment" or something similar. There you can manually change your key bindings.

Thank you for your help...maybe I am missing somthing (likely, lol). But when I select this, the FN key is not selectable as a "key", as shown in the middle space. Another way to say this, is that it does not record a press, or show up like EVERY other key does?! 

OR, is there something else you are referring to?

Thanks again. 

Screenshot (5).png

• 2 weeks later...