Corsair Community

After the update the ram is not visible

Either restart Corsair Service and app or simply restart the PC. The red triangle on the RAM means there’s a communication error. This can happen for a couple of different reasons, but the most common is when another program tries to grab control of the RAM. Can happen at boot but also common when updating software or firmware and CUE lets go of control momentarily. 

On 2/18/2024 at 6:22 PM, c-attack said:

Either restart Corsair Service and app or simply restart the PC. The red triangle on the RAM means there’s a communication error. This can happen for a couple of different reasons, but the most common is when another program tries to grab control of the RAM. Can happen at boot but also common when updating software or firmware and CUE lets go of control momentarily. 

I try, but it  don't work!! other idea? 

If it’s not visible in CPU-Z either, it seems probable there is a communication issue along the SMBus. Manually reinstall the chipset driver from AMD or your motherboard download page. 

While typically not the root cause, you might also do a repair installation of CUE right after the chipset reinstall to try and clean up that interaction. Go to the Windows Settings/installed apps and find Corsair iCUE. Click on the drop down menu and select “modify”. Follow the prompts for a repair install. 

I followed your advice, I updated the AMD chipset and now everything works! in the Icue HOME the motherboard is now also seen, the GPU is not seen even if I have installed the plug in, but it is not important, thank you very much!

Filippo

image.thumb.png.b9d2b73ca42bd2dfb3f8b5d051186999.png