Corsair Community

I found a fix to update loop 3.13

When it gets to the “unplug and replug usb receiver” screen after it updates: don’t do anything for about 2-4 minutes and you will get the green “ready to use!” Prompt. 

this happened after I got mad at the perpetual loop, especially trying to replug a receiver with the case broken off, slippery sucker and went searching for this forum and then BAM it’s over. 

Edited by ItsClobberingTime

I just plugged the cable back in to try connect the USB receiver and it’s telling me 3.13 is available to update to and mandatory. 

I can’t access device settings until I update.  
In the settings screen I have two of the same keyboard shown in “Firmware” tab and both are Unavailable and Latest Version. I can force update for the top one but only browse on the bottom one. 

lucky I have the Remote + app on my iPhone because I only have two usb ports so nothing for my mouse! 

Edited by ItsClobberingTime

• 2 months later...

hi, im facing the same problem as you, i also have a broken shroud on my usb adapter...

did the firmware update bug only happen with the usb adapter or would yours still ask for the update even with just the keyboard plugged in via usb?