Corsair Community

iCUE crashes when trying to view Dashboard v 5.5.134

Go to solution Solved by R1031,

Tried to repair, reinstall, nothing works.

Capture.JPG

Can I get a download link to version iCUE v5.4.98 ?

iCUE has been working ok, until today. 

I open iCUE, clicked on Dashboard to check temps. The sensors were all on one side of the Dashboard, so I was dragging them across the app when iCUE locked up. It never worked in dashboard after that.

I tried to reinstall, repair, but each time I checked after, and it still locked up as soon as I clicked on dashboard, if I clicked on Murals it worked as always. If I clicked on a component, that worked as well.

I would like to get the current version working again, but if not rollback to an earlier version.

I just built a Corsair BYO system. In the UEFI Bios load/access there no problems with my Corsair keyboard. I Loaded fresh new Windows 10 pro load, again, no problems with my keyboard. I load first time load of ICue5, SW Ver 5.5.134, then numerous problems recognizing the Corsair K55 Keyboard. It flickers in/out on device display, then I get Orange Warning indicator next to keyboard display in Icue GUI. I get windows audible ping every 10-15 seconds, corresponding to recognizing/clearing keyboard picture in device GUI. This continues without interruption, unless I shut down ICUE in active taskbar. Can I roll back to older driver? Is that an option or are you aware of these new errors for future update? 

Neodame , Why are you fooding everyone else post with your problem. Start your own post!

I want my problem address above

Anyone home?

17 hours ago, Trootie said:

Try to disable Fast Start Up. Helped me with ICue 5.5 problem. 

It's already off.

This is so annoying - I had 5.5.134 working perfectly till today. Same problem as @R1031 as soon as I go to view dashboard in ICue it stops responding. 😞

• Solution

I was contact by Corsair Support from my ticket I summited, the problem is corrected.

Below is the support email. The email says to install version 4.33, I choose to reinstall 5.5.134 again, and it now works fine. I did use the IOBit uninstaller.

We recommend performing a clean install of iCUE and then going back to 4.33. If you have any saved profiles you may want to save, please export them before performing the clean install using the link below, then follow the steps to perform a clean install.
How to: Import and export iCUE profiles

How to perform a clean install of iCUE:

First of all, I recommend to go into Safe Mode:
How to start your PC in Windows Safe Mode

Once you are in safe mode, please follow this steps:

1. Open your computer's Control Panel.
  2. Open the Programs and Features options.
  3. Select CORSAIR iCUE 5 Software in the list, and then select Uninstall.
  4. Press Window Key + R to open the Run command.
  5. Type %appdata% and press Enter.
  6. Delete any Corsair folders in the window that pops up.
  7. Return to the Run window and type %localappdata%.
  8. Delete any Corsair folders in the window that pops up.
  9. Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\ for iCUE 3, or C:\Program Files\ for iCUE 5.
  10. Delete any Corsair folders in that folder.
  11. Type Regedit in the Run window and then click OK.
  12. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ and delete the Corsair folder.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhelp.corsair.com%2Fhc%2Farticle_attachments%2F360047403751%2Fregedit_corsair_folder_1.png&t=1693851716&ymreqid=b9350f63-bc49-7d68-1c72-c20001019500&sig=88uZyShubYSarKs17eqOSw--~D

13. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ and delete the Corsair folder.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhelp.corsair.com%2Fhc%2Farticle_attachments%2F360047273092%2Fregedit_corsair_folder_2.jpg&t=1693851716&ymreqid=b9350f63-bc49-7d68-1c72-c20001019500&sig=0gfXZPOEluYXgDxI8Tl7Kw--~D

14. Restart your computer.
15. Download a new 4.33 installer file for iCUE from Corsair.com and reinstall.

I did a reinstallation of the current iCUE and it's working fine. I hope this helps someone.

If this doesn't work, you could try installing IOBit Uninstaller or a different deep uninstalling software to remove iCUE completely from your system and reinstall the latest iCUE version again.

• Like 1

That worked for me as well - Thank You  @R1031

• Like 1

• 3 months later...