Corsair Community

Simply moving the mouse triggers the command I've assigned to right tilt

WebMaximus

Today when I started my PC, I suddenly have a very odd problem with my Corsair M65 RGB ULTRA Wireless mouse. As soon as I start moving the mouse, the command I've assigned to right tilt (CTRL-N in my case) is triggered where the result is CTRL-N key presses like a machine gun. Meaning I get a multitude of new tabs if I have Google Chrome open/in focus or if I'm on my desktop, I instead get an equal amount of Windows Explorer windows popping up. Yesterday when I was using my computer, all was working perfectly normal.

When I couldn't make this odd behavior stop in any other way, I unassigned the keyboard command from the right tilt gesture and the problem went away. That however isn't a solution because I do like to have this command assigned.

I've made sure I'm on the latest version both for firmware and software but to no avail. I've also tried restoring a Windows system image from a few days back when everything was working but still same problem. Which makes me think I all of a sudden have a hardware issue with the mouse.

Anyone else experienced the same issue?

Edited by WebMaximus

• 6 months later...