Corsair Community

iCUE updated, missing devices and dashboard

Yesterday iCUE updated, and since then all my in case devices are no longer showing up (case fans/fan controllers, pump, RAM, CPU and GPU blocks) and while the Virtuoso transmitter is showing the headset is not, though it still works wirelessly.

My dashboard is also gone along with all the sensors, the add sensor + symbol is greyed out.

Same here. ICUE has been a wreck for me since I went to V5. My K100 keyboard would randomly disappear, my M700 mousepad is just gone, my right mouse click stopped for a bit last night and i see my Virtuoso headset is gone but I see the transmitter.  Sure hope another fix is ready for download soon! My entire system is Corsair :-/

Same here. ICUE has been a wreck for me since I went to V5. My K100 keyboard would randomly disappear, my M700 mousepad is just gone, my right mouse click stopped for a bit last night and i see my Virtuoso headset is gone but I see the transmitter.  Sure hope another fix is ready for download soon! My entire system is Corsair 😕

EDIT: Just found out that if your direct  connect your Virtuoso headset to a USB port on your PC it can then be re-paired to the transmitter. It will then stay populated in ICUE

This also happened to me this week.

So the regular stuff showed up, like my keyboard and mouse, but all the connector periph's (Commander Pro, etc.) would not show up.

Though I managed to fix it by reinstalling.

(Make sure to backup your settings before doing anything).

1. First re-download the iCue5 installer and run it.

2. You can either choose to repair the install, or uninstall it (repair may or may not fix it, so uninstalling might be the best bet).

3. Reinstall.

This worked for me, but if it doesn't for you, try to do a complete purge.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

There appears to be an issue with the latest update (seeing that as you experienced the same issue I did).

6 hours ago, NineIron_80 said:

Same here. ICUE has been a wreck for me since I went to V5. My K100 keyboard would randomly disappear, my M700 mousepad is just gone, my right mouse click stopped for a bit last night and i see my Virtuoso headset is gone but I see the transmitter.  Sure hope another fix is ready for download soon! My entire system is Corsair 😕

Yeah, my K100 keyboard was randomly disconnecting and reconnecting. I could hear the USB input sound, but when this happens, the RGB does not come turn on, and non of the special keys work either. I had to reseat the USB to get it running.

However, I got this fixed by reinstalling iCUE5. Now it's back to normal.

• 9 months later...

Mine worked on first boot up. Since then my case fans and exhaust fan has no rgb and I have no control of the speed. Wish costumer service had an actual number instead of having to wait a day or 2 for a reply. Just for them to tell me to try basically to do the he same thing over and over..

mine has been this way for months now. my keyboard and mouse show up but after which ever update it was, my ram sticks, CPU aio and dash board completely disappeared. I've tried to uninstall ICUE multiple times and different ways but nothing has worked for me. when I go into control panel to uninstall the app, it acts like its going to uninstall and always gets stuck at 20%. I've contacted corsair numerous times but received no replies/answers back from them. 

• 1 month later...

I have been been waiting for a couple of years for iCue to support my gskill RAM and when I saw that V5 had added support it, I decided to jump back on the iCue bandwagon. I uninstalled the SignalRGB program I had been using for my K95 RGB and Gskilll RGB devices and installed iCue 5. My disappointment was visible. Ther is no "devices" tab anywhere.  I uninstalled iCue and reinstalled it trying both "repair" and "re-install", to no avail. It is truly remarkable that a company with such a good reputation for its hardware has such terrible software support for that hardware. For a new release to fail to properly install advertised options and not be fixed for almost a year, as evidenced by these posts, is astonishingly awful service.

• 1 month later...