Corsair Community

Corsair elite capellix h150i

No, you need to start a support ticket with Corsair as a means to replacement or do the same with the vendor. This “false pump fail error” does not seem to have a fix. Unlike some of the loose connection or sporadic drop outs, you can’t get the pump fail warning to drop out and it prevents device management. Sometimes you can get it back for 10 seconds by force updating the firmware, but it will be temporary. 

I contacted Corsair and they sent me a replacement commander core thinking that would solve it but it didn’t. I also see that if you force update it fixes it for a couple seconds. But I’m prolly gonna have to get another replacement cooler sadly 

Others have tried swapping in a new Commander Core as well and it has not worked. Best evidence suggests it may be a problem with the internal tachometer monitor on the circuit board which then triggers the false fail, but regardless this has been a stubborn issue that requires replacement.  

7 hours ago, talonkolb said:

wait, so is it my motherboard?

No. Problem on the pump’s circuit board. Regardless of exact cause, this is an AIO problem.  

Okay good to know lol. Got kinda scared lmao. I’m getting sent a new cooler so that should fix the problem and seems to be the only fix because they sent me a new commander core but that did NOT fix the issue. Hope this post can help others. Just  rma and get a new cooler if you have this issue!

On 3/6/2023 at 5:23 PM, talonkolb said:

Okay good to know lol. Got kinda scared lmao. I’m getting sent a new cooler so that should fix the problem and seems to be the only fix because they sent me a new commander core but that did NOT fix the issue. Hope this post can help others. Just  rma and get a new cooler if you have this issue!

Hey, do you have some news ? Say us if the new cooler fixed the issue 😁

I hope !