Corsair Community

Good Job Guys... *Sigh*

I don't know what you did with this last firmware update but it totally broke every damn lighting setup I had on my PC.

First - It took over my motherboard lighting which is already used with armory crate.  

Then - It trashed my lighting configs for my headset and memory.  Now they randomly work and dont work.  One set of lights stays off, another doesn't move, one works and when I reboot, it just stops until about 1 minute inside windows, which it NEVER done before, and my lighting scheme is all whacked out.

I uninstalled thinking it would keep my settings and even those were trashed.

So.. I spent another half hour setting everything up again.  Now I'm back to everything just randomly not working between opening and closing the software to rebooting my rig.  All the lights are jacked up and nothing works.  Just a bunch of stuck CRAP!!!

Thanks for making my night FRIGGING UPSETTING!

Day 2.

Same thing.  I've reverted back to previous software that worked before but it looks like the firmware just made everything not work right anymore.

Lights randomly work, dont work, dont move, nothing.  Just freezes or stops or nothing.  Reboot doesn't fix it most of the time, just a different randomness and how long it'll work this time.  Usually less than a minute or 2.

More so, memory banks just randomly dissapear, sometimes all of them, sometimes 1, sometimes 2, but never all 4 working and available more than a couple minutes at some restart point.

Man you guys really screwed me...   Much appreciated.  You have no idea how much money I've put into making this system what it is only for your firmware to put 2 years of design into the crapper.

Doesn't look like there is a way out of this other than just simply not having my corsair memory LEDs working right and my MB getting unsynced constantly.

Looks like you lost a customer Corsair!   I'm not dealing with your BS again.   First a bad stack of 32G of memory that had me pulling my hair out for months trying to find the source of the problem to this...   Why can't you leave working things alone!?

I have lost Asus Sync and Ram from ICue. Done everything up to clean wipe of pc and bios downgrade. Still cannot get the RAM to show. Aura Sync works occasionally but i cant reproduce what makes it work / stop working again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had to uninstall everything and use only armory crate.  For the memory, I had to wipe everything and do some stupid finaggle to keep some kind of offline working simblance for the memory LEDs.   

All from a stupid update. 

Of course Corsair obviously doesn't want a repeat customer because no one has even offered any kind of 'screw you' or 'who cares'.  Nothing at all.

I'll just go elsewhere from now on and just leave Corsair to their BS.

Thanks for letting me know you give a damn, #corsair!