Corsair Community

K70 RGB Pro mini blinking Tab and Caps keys

Gfnjr

I fired up some Far Cry and unplugged it.  Went to wireless thru Slipstream....shortly after Tab Key and Caps key started blinking simultaneously.  I tried looking up what that means but can not find anywhere.   If I turn off and plug in and turn back on It will work normal at least.  Anyone got info on what this means?

I'm having the same issue.

My K70 RGB Pro Mini Wireless has the tab and caps lock blinking white, in sync, with no other keys lit.

It started happening this morning for seemingly no reason.

The keyboard works when plugged in directly.

I'm tried 2 different computers, turned off an on multiple times, closed and opened iCue multiple times.

When I open iCue it says there's a firmware update. I click "Update Now" an it loads the update to 100% but then just restarts saying there's a firmware update available. When I close that dialogue box there's another behind it that says the firmware update is complete, but that's not true because I still keep getting the prompt to update the firmware.

I just seemed to fix it by turning the keyboard off, holding escape, and turning it back on while holding escape. The lights started to do the normal boot animation and my expected lighting profile came on.

I did try doing the hold esc and turn on before and it didn't work, so I'd try a few times.

2 hours ago, glendonray said:

I just seemed to fix it by turning the keyboard off, holding escape, and turning it back on while holding escape. The lights started to do the normal boot animation and my expected lighting profile came on.

I did try doing the hold esc and turn on before and it didn't work, so I'd try a few times.

I will try that next time it happens!  Thanks for your input!  If you ever figure out why it does to begin with please let me know.  Thanks again!