Corsair Community

How to Remove Corsair->Cue4->GameSDKEffects (2GB)

Hi, 

I'd like to remove the 1.8GB of data in the GameSDKEffects folder, I dont want to use iCUE with games, so can I uninstall all this through the ICue Application, or remove it some other way ?

image.thumb.jpeg.837b48bda1333055e27abbfb751169d9.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Windows 10 sometimes deciding 70gigs is fine and normal for a pagefile that will never be written to or read from because you can see how much storage your compressed memory actually takes by hibernating and see something much more reasonable like 16gb or w/e. But as long you dont have some crazy setting 0ing out those gigantic temporary windows files regularly for "security", they are harmless.

But this folder is still there in icue5 and this guy with a single 16month old post still has a really good point.  Why is 2 gb of config files included with software im only trying to troubleshoot my corsair aio. also id be kinda worried about who made all these pointless files. its entirely text. The folder compresses down to just over 9mb. Maybe have guy work on some compression instead.

A 1.91 GB (2,058,368,805 bytes) folder with 1073 files like from that guys screenshot, and its almost entirely text. What the heck is going on.